401(k): Preparing Your Future
Dealer Tire’s 401(k) Savings Retirement Plan gives you an easy way to save for your future through payroll deductions. You are eligible to participate in the plan on your date of hire. Please remember to update your beneficiaries and contact information at www.401k.com.
Dealer Tire LLC offers a 401(k) Savings Plan with Fidelity Investments, which includes a Roth 401(k) option.
- All associates over the age of 19, except for Interns, are eligible to participate.
- 401(k) contributions from your pay are made on a pre-tax basis – up to the IRS annual limit.
- Associates are automatically enrolled at 3% contribution after 30 days of employment. If you do not want to participate, you will need to opt out, or elect 0%.
- If you are 50 years old or older, (or if you reach age 50 by the end of the year), you may make a catch-up contribution in addition to the normal IRS annual limit.
- Associate are enrolled automatically enrolled in the Plan’s Annual Increase Program. Each year, based on the plan rules, your contributions will increase 1%, capped at 10% of your eligible compensation unless you elect otherwise.
- Make changes to your contributions any time during the year at www.401k.com. It is not part of annual enrollment.
Dealer Tire matches 50 cents on every dollar up to 7% of your eligible compensation.
Vesting refers to your right of ownership to the money in your account. You are immediately vested in all of your contributions and earning on your contributions. Vesting of employer contributions is as follows:
|Less than 2||0%|
For additional details about the 401(k) Savings Retirement Plan including enrolling, changing your contribution amount, investment elections, loans, withdrawals, distributions, and direct rollovers, please go to www.401k.com or contact Fidelity at 1-800-835-5097. Our plan number is 08723.