|Low PPO||High PPO|
*Child(ren) up to age 19 eligible only
Child(ren)’s eligibility for dental coverage is from birth up to age 26.
This is a high-level summary of your benefit coverage. Full coverage details are available in your Certificate of Insurance (COI). In the event there is a discrepancy between what is reflected in this guide and what is communicated in your COI, the terms of your COI will prevail.
View Plan documents
- Dental Certifcate- Low Plan All LA EEs
- Dental Certificate Rider- All TX EEs
- Dental Certificate Rider- High Plan All LA EEs
- Dental Certificate- High Plan All EEs Exc AK LA MT MS TX
- Dental Certificate- High Plan All LA EE
- Dental Certificate- High Plan All TX EEs
- Dental Certificate- Low Plan All EEs Exc AK LA MT MS TX
- Dental Certificate- Low Plan All TX EEs
- Dental Dual ET States Summary
- Dental Dual Plan Summary Value Mac
Finding In-Network Providers
Remember to visit in-network dentists to receive the deepest level of discount on your services.
To find a participating in-network dentist in your area, click here or call 800.942.0854
Your dental plans access the MetLife PDP Plus dental network.
Orthodontia Services Note
The lifetime maximum illustrated is different from the calendar year maximum. For orthodontia services, this limit does not reset each year, this is the most your plan will cover for your services for the lifetime of your participation in this program.
Examples of Services
Preventive — exams, cleanings, fluoride, x-rays, and sealants
Basic — fillings, extractions, periodontics, repairs, and oral surgery
Major — crowns, inlays, dentures, and dental impacts