[ ADDITIONAL BENEFITS]BENEFIT EXTRAS
Everyday life can get hectic. Worthington offers many benefits to help make things easier for you and your family.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If you or your family are looking for support with everyday issues, the Resources For Living EAP can help. It’s a free program offered through Aetna that provides professional support for a wide range of issues, including:
- Work/life balance
- Elder care and child care
- Legal and financial matters
- Stress management
The EAP is available 24/7. You or your family members can attend up to eight in-person counseling sessions at no cost.
Hearing aid discount
You and your extended family can get discounts on hearing testing and hearing aids through Amplifon Hearing Health Care. This program offers:
- A national network of hearing healthcare providers who meet strict credentials
- More than 2,000 hearing aid models from leading manufacturers
- A low-price guarantee
- A three-year warranty, plus coverage for repairs, loss and damage
- A 60-day no-risk trial period
To get your discount, call Amplifon at 844.267.5436.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
You can speak with a network attorney or financial counselor by phone to discuss legal and financial issues as often as you want. This plan also provides in-office advice and representation from an attorney. Learn more.
Legal plan monthly premium: $24.00 (after-tax)
family support Benefits
If you’re looking to start or grow your family, Worthington offers benefits to support you along the way.
Whether you’re a new mom or dad, Worthington offers paid time off so you can bond with or care for your child. It’s available to new parents who are welcoming a child through birth, adoption or foster care.
- Who’s eligible — All full-time employees are eligible for parental leave.
- What it covers — You receive 100% of your base pay and profit sharing for up to two weeks. You may use parental leave in addition to short-term disability and available time off.
- Timing — You can use parental leave in the four months following the birth of a child, or the placement of a child for adoption or foster care. In most cases, you must provide a 30-day notice before taking parental leave.
For more information, call Worthington’s People Center, 877.840.6506.
Worthington provides up to $5,000 in reimbursement for eligible adoption expenses.
To learn more, visit WInet.
Securian Lifestyle Benefits
Securian, our life insurance administrator, offers lifestyle benefits at no cost to you and your family — even if they’re not covered themselves. And, you don’t have to enroll.
When you travel 100+ miles from home, you can get pre-trip planning and emergency services through RedpointWTP LLC. These services include:
- Medical relocation
- Medical or security evacuation
- Help with replacing lost or stolen luggage
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- And more
To learn more, visit their website or call 1-855-516-5433 in the U.S. and Canada (outside of the U.S. and Canada: 1-415-484-4677). Before your trip, consider adding this contact information to your phone. Services are available 24/7/365.
Legal, financial and grief resources
If you’re facing legal, financial or emotional issues, you can get professional support through LifeWorks by Morneau Shepell. They offer:
- Templates to create a will and other key legacy documents
- A free 30-minute in-person consultation with an attorney
- Unlimited phone consultations with attorneys and counselors
- Emotional health support like dealing with the loss of a loved one
- And more
To learn more, visit their website (user: lfg, password: resources) or call 1-877-849-6034.
Legacy planning resources
Planning for end-of-life events can be difficult, but you don’t have to do it alone. Securian offers tools to help you get your affairs in order or to cope with the loss of a loved one. In addition to their online resources, Securian’s funeral concierge service manages funeral home payments, so you receive services before the insurance settlement is paid out.
Beneficiary financial counseling
Your beneficiaries who receive $25,000 or more will be offered professional guidance through PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC). They’ll learn how to make good financial decisions with their proceeds. They’ll also get an assessment, workbooks, newsletters, website access and more.
More information is included with claims payment.
Connect with a MyQHealth coordinator
They're here to help you get the most out of your Worthington health benefits.
Have questions about your benefits?
Contact Worthington’s People Center, an internal support team who knows our benefits inside and out. When you contact them, you’ll speak directly with a Worthington employee.
Get in touch with all of our benefit providers.